-
March 8th, 2002, 10:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
FOOOOOOOLED YA!
-
March 8th, 2002, 11:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
March 9th, 2002, 09:04 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Sprocketman's reply is really an anagram. Sir Lance really is: Loo Foodooya of the rock group "Oooooof"
-
March 9th, 2002, 05:37 PM
#4
moderator
While trying to figure it out I happened upon this Lancelot Link
http://www.geocities.com/~whittakill/lancelot.htm
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ March 09, 2002 01:41 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
March 9th, 2002, 06:49 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Lancelot: I must say you passed my test with flying colors.
9.A chincilla which is easier than a gorilla?
"Oh",You are so good!LoL!When fighting with gorillas you have to be tuff it's a jungle out there along,But nothing could be more gentle than a rose on a full moon that glitters across the ocean waves.
11.Why did poultry cross the road? There heading south baby! LoL... You know it!
14.841 Did my mom have a son? Yes indeed my friend she had a son.
15.What if God was one of us? Through faith you will see!If you should stumble I will catch you time after time.
-
March 9th, 2002, 07:09 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Lancelot: I must say you passed my test with flying colors.
9.A chincilla which is easier than a gorilla?
"Oh",You are so good!LoL!When fighting with gorillas you have to be tuff it's a jungle out there along,But nothing could be more gentle than a rose on a full moon that glitters across the ocean waves.
11.Why did poultry cross the road? There heading south baby! LoL... You know it!
14.841 Did my mom have a son? Yes indeed my friend she had a son
15.What if God was one of us? Through faith you will see!If you should stumble I will catch you time after time.
I hope you have a beauiful weekend!LoL You're never alone my thoughts are always with you.
Be careful out there,The bird is heading south.
Team Cat1
-
March 10th, 2002, 11:27 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Wahhhh I am confused.
What is happening here?
-
March 10th, 2002, 06:40 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Team Cat1!!!
IT IS TIME FOR YOUR MEDICATIONS!!!
and TIME FOR YOUR NEW LENSES
or do you want us to do a doubletake??
ADAM ADAM
-
March 10th, 2002, 07:47 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
March 17th, 2002, 12:29 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks